You’ve finally decided to live a healthier life, and part of your game plan is to regularly drink all-natural fruit juices. However, instead of buying just any brand, you want to try making your own. For this, you should consider investing in a reliable blender.
If you’ve searched the internet, you have probably encountered how in-demand the NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System is. If you are still skeptical about how effective this product is, just read on.
In this review, we’ve rounded up some of the product’s best features. We have also summarized its pros and cons for you to weigh. The decision is yours, but we have high hopes that this information will be of great help.
Pulverize fruits, vegetable and other superfoods without breaking a sweat using this awesome blender and mixer system. Here are some of the best features of the product.
- This 12-piece set is inclusive of a high-torque power base, an extractor blade, a milling blade, three cups (a tall one, plus two short cups), a handled lip ring, a regular lip ring, two stay-fresh re-sealable lids, a pocket nutritionist, and a user manual and cookbook
- This multi-purpose kitchen appliance can shred, blend, grind and even chop. It can bust open seeds, crack through stems and break down even the toughest ingredient. This assures you that you’ll get all the vital nutrition packed in the fruits/vegetables you’re using
- It has a 600-watt motor, and can operate at 10,000 rpm.
- It is built according to North American standards. Its patented extractor blade design is built for cyclonic action that will give you the highest quality product possible
- Its blending cup will help keep the ingredients compact. This makes the whole blending process more efficient
- Its base dimension is 5.375 inches (diameter) by 8 inches (height). The blender weighs 3.6 pounds
- It offers a one-year limited warranty
- Its plastic material (which is BPA free) is built to last for a long time
- The parts of this blender/mixer system are all dishwasher safe. This makes the sanitization process way more efficient than products that require traditional hand washing.
In case you’re wondering what sets this product apart from its rivals in the market, here’s a quick rundown.
- It has an individualized container system that lets you prepare different type of shakes and smoothies. This works best if your family members of friends have varying health drink preferences
- Its high-speed blending system lets you effortlessly pulverize your ingredients, while letting all the vital fibers that you need remain. It can even pulverize flax seeds and coffee beans
- Cleaning up a blender and mixer system has never been this easy with the NutriBullet. As it uses the whole fruit or vegetable, you are only left with a little amount of waste to clean
- The cookbook that comes along with this item is a big help, especially if you have no idea what shake, smoothie, or any other type of health drink to make
- It does not take up a lot of your kitchen’s counter space. It is also portable so you can take it on family picnics and to your friends’ homes
Despite all the positive reviews NutriBullet is getting, it is not without flaws. In this section, we’ve also included the negative reviews brought up by the product’s customers and users.
- The blender can leak at the base of the cup. This could be fixed by re-screwing it on properly. In case you encounter this problem, you have to take action immediately as the leaking can cause the whole unit to break down prematurely
- You must consider that this cannot blend solid foods on its own—you still have to add some water. If you’re looking for something that can break down fruits and vegetables without the aid of liquid, you have to look for another product
- You might need to use the NutriBullet only on short bursts. Some users claim that the motor will eventually burn out if you always set it on long bursts. If the motor burns out, you will have to replace it
- The product will make fruit or veggie drinks that have some graininess
- Some also say that NutriBullet does not make perfectly consistent drinks, compared to other party blenders on the market. The blender/mixer system claims its primary goal is to provide maximum nutrition
Have you been wanting to get your health back on the right track? Treat the health buff in you with delectable, all-natural drinks using the NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System!
This portable and compactly designed blender/mixer is a multi-purpose kitchen buddy that can shred, blend, grind and even chop. If you’re looking for an appliance that does all these without hurting your wallet, then the NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System is your perfect choice.